this is one of the most simple life hacks: kick life into the next gear, and leave behind what no longer serves you.
- things you have not used in two years
- clothes you have not worn in three
- people who do not appreciate you
- memories that bring you down
- energy drainers (again, people will take the biggest part here)
if you want to let go of something, or someone, i can help you design a three-step-release ceremony; comment or email me for details.
steer your life boat forward, drop the weight that’s wearing you down. you need your energy to explore and grow, not to carry what you can’t change, or who doesn’t want to change.
wishing you calm waters and bubbly shores!